Monday 29 April 2013

Instagram That!

Jumper- my grans
Skirt-Primark
Shoes- ASOS
Smile- Priceless
Blazer- Primark
Shirt- H&M
Boots- Dr Martens
Hat- Portobello Market
Shirt- F21
Leggings- F21
Denim shirt- Vintahe
Shoes- Mr. shoes.com
Bag- CSUS
Crop Top- Vintage
Dungarees- Primark
Jellys- River Island
Bag- ASOS
Shirt- Boutique in SF (cannot remember the name-sowry)
Maxi- skirt-Primark
Necklace-ASOS
Long shirt- Buddhist Punk
Cap- The Hundreds
Trainers-Adidas
Crop top- New Look
Pants- mum got them for me on her holiday to Ghana :D
Shoes- ASOS
Seriously, THANK GOD for Instagram! Often I have no time to dedicate to take pictures for my blog, during this exam period, so, to suffice, I do 'outfit of the day' posts on ig. Best way forward! Haha! Some pictures I have turned into posts, but most not. May do another one during this exam period. 
Exams are fast approaching- good luck all.

Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx