Sunday 28 April 2013

Car booty!!





I cleared out the place haha.



Gangnam style! Haha.

Dungarees- Primark
 Crop Top- Vintage
  
Jellys- River Island
 Bag- ASOS
Last Sunday after church, I met up with Issie, from Issie's-Vision, and went to a car boot sale in Kingston at Tiffin Boy's School. Though we only caught the end of it, I think that was a blessing in disguise- I didn’t want to spend too much! And I didn’t! Woo hoo! In under an hour I copped some really good deals (that I’m sure you’ll see here soon). In total I spent £7.50 and left with 7 things. Car boot sales are a must if you want the incredible deals.  I have to say it, I felt a little nostalgic, had not been to one (or done one) since I was a kid-the atmosphere was great!
It was a sunny day in Kingston, so I opted for my loose dungarees. I have not worn this bad boy in ages. It so nice to discover clothes that you’ve had for a while and wear them feeling all brand new. The crop top- I LOVE-got It at a vintage fair around 2 years back. Sun was out so wanted to show some skin haha. The jellys are from RI, another piece I’ve had for a good while. Guess my outfit was all about wearing the old, as if they were new! Haha. Fits in well with the car boot sale.

Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx