Thursday 5 September 2013

Mini haul-my latest buys!

This is my first time doing a post of this sort, but I got so excited when I hit the 'confirm payment' button that I wanted to share my awesome finds with you all. This summer I haven't done THAT much shopping- which I'm pretty proud of haha! But the other day, I decided to treat myself to the AWESOME ASOS sale! I don't know about you, but I LOVE me some ASOS! Their variety is off the chain! And their sales are something else.

Here's my latest purchases from the site. Have you got them? Tell me what you think. :D


So, on the front, it's just a plain white tee...


But the back is sooo awesome with '1991' stated vertically on it!! 


That's the year I made my presence on this earth, and as soon as I saw this tee I knew it was going in my shopping basket! Seriously! I have been on the lookout for a top/dress- something along these lines, and I  have seen a few before this one, but they just weren't right. Thank God this one came into my path haha. 
I got it for £6 from £14 and a couple of sizes bigger to rock it as a dress sorta top. I see myself rocking it with heels and jeans. We'll see... :D 
I love the color blocking and reckon they will just about go with EVERYTHING! ...

...And the satin gives it a little extra class for a heeled sandal! 


I had been looking at these for a while and seeing them now on sale for £14 from £45 (!!!) I knew they had to be mine. They remind me of my black strap heels from Office, but a colorful version obviously. I love the chunky thickness of the heel too- always a plus.


I love me some monochrome, and this dress is perfect!

 I love the high neck line, the midi length and the drop back. It screams sophistication and elegance to me.


I love how the ASOS designers have taken black and white and made it into such a fun, patterned , vibrant monochrome dress, full of drama! It's like it was made for me! It's a bodycon fit too, so my curves will definitely be on display! I got it in the sale for £11.50 from £35- another amazing deal!

All of my purchases are from the ASOS brand! And these pictures are off the ASOS website. ASOS is so cool and I always look forward to seeing what they have in store... don't you?! :D

Until next time.

Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx