Thursday 20 February 2014

#LFW Day 2 x #BPSFW


This season, I went to experience the #lfw atmosphere on day 2 and day 4. It all went by so quick- I can't believe it's done already! On day 2 (Saturday) I thankfully had half an hour to spare before I had to dash over to London Bridge to catch the British Plus Size Fashion Weekend (bpsfw) show. It all happened so fast haha. I walked into Somerset House and basically, got papped from the get go! (I wasn't surprised, I had been pre-warned by blog veterans). It was great as I got to meet people, albeit briefly, and even got interviewed for Spice TV. So look out for that!
If I say so myself, I loved my outfit! My aim was to brighten up the day and I believe I did haha!
These men were 'peacockiing', or so I was told! They were looking fierce!
LOVED this dude's style...failed to get his name :/

With the lovely J.D. Watch out for him on a catwalk near you!
Outtake from the interview I did with Spice TV-we found out we go way back (high school back-small world haha)
See? We were able to take a decent one!
Now on to #bpsfw. It was the second annual event and I have to say that I am glad that it is around. Seriously, it is needed. Us curvy girls need to be represented and celebrated- and what better way to do it than to have our own fashion weekend! It's of course thanks to Remi Ray of trappedinaskinnyworld and Rianne Ward of evolvemagazine. They (and their team) put on a superb job of showcasing 16 current and up and coming plus size brands. These included ASOS Curve (which we all know and love); Remi Ray's designs-From London with Love; Syreeta Badu; as well as Evans, which was their sponsors. Now Evans- you have come HARD! With its new and exclusive 'CUT' label, I'm headed there ASAP! People check it out- Whitney from America's Next Top Model gave it LIFE on that catwalk!
Enjoy the pictures- I sure did enjoy the night! xx
(Sorry I did not get any pictures of the after party, we were partying too hard to get the cameras out! But...check out my instagram for more pictures and videos from the night!).

With Hayley Hasselhoff-she worked that runway!
With Whitney- winner of America's Next Top Model.
With Remi Ray-one of the founders of BPSFW.

What I wore:
Crop top; Skirt and Heels- ASOS.
Jacket- River Island.
Bag- Ted Baker.

Until next time,

Sx

1 comment:

  1. So much to be excited about. Good for you and glad you enjoyed every bit of it :)

    Gold Jewelry Giveaway!
    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx