Monday 30 June 2014

Black x White x Colour.


As you know, I'm a lover of the prints. Similar prints, clashing prints- give it to me all baby! However, I'm also a lover of the monochrome effect. I think you guys know this too, I've said it once or twice before haha! Anyways, what better way of showing things you love than combining them together in one cute 'fit? And so, that's what I did. You may have noticed this dress in my Primark haul earlier this year *note to self: I should do more hauls, I'm always buying!*. I don't wear it often but when I do, it's an easy going shift dress. I love the black and white colour block. Right in your face. No intricacy about it. I thinking off cutting of the arms... we'll see..
However, speaking of intricacy, this coat couldn't get more complicated! Haha! I love this purchase of mine! I wear it too often if I say so myself. Obviously not so much now... when the sun is out that is. You may remember it from LFW, that's when I first rocked it, and it's been love ever since. I am love with these flatform jellies too! A happy purchase of mine!
Dress: Primark.
Flatform jellies: Lizzi's.
Coat: River Island.
Bag: Ted Baker.

Until next time,
Sx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx