Thursday 5 June 2014

CFDA Awards: My 10 best dressed.

The CFDA Awards were held a couple of days ago in New York City, and the fashion was better than ever! Everyone looked stunning and loads of celebrities went daring. (Why not, eh??!) It was hard for me to make a top 10- I had loads more on the shortlist. Anyways, check it out! My top 10 best dressed!
TEN


I am a lover of dramatic looks, and this one definitely takes the prize for one of the most dramatic looks of the night! Coco is awesome- she is rocking this 'fit to a t!! Monochrome always works and this hat is 'interesting' shall I say... Still love. Haha!.
NINE

This dress is something else! The black! The sparkles! Yes! Yes! And yes! Chanel. Suits you perfectly girl. It screams elegance. And the natural make up and hair style give it something extra. Great job chic!
EIGHT

No who does love a clean, crisp, sharp jumpsuit? Well, I do. And this simple look is very effective. I love a good all white outfit! And the styling is top notch! Best way to rock this- hoop and slicked back hair.
SEVEN

I LOVE the cut out this outfit- the crop and different hem lengths! YES!! The colour and print is pretty too. Great co-ord set. The heels are the perfect pairing too I feel. I would love to rock this style of outfit with like a flower print ALL OVER! Let me know if you find such a 'fit! Send it my way (well a link to it online haha).
SIX

This colour is AMAZE on Chrissy. Simply stunning. It's really cute and perfect for summer. The nude heels work perfectly with the look and the blazer is a great topping. Even a crisp white blazer would work I think!
FIVE

This is my colour!!! And the voluptuousness of it- is just pure divine! Ahhhhh!! It's love. It looks stunning with slicked back hair. I also think Hollywood waves would look great too. Basically, I want this dress. That is all. 
FOUR

Now, undoubtedly, Rihanna received the most press for her choice of outfit. Obviously. Now, it is stunning- the bling makes it so. And of course Rihanna looks hot- she has the confidence and knows her body. So... even if you don't like the 'fit, use it as inspiration to wear something that you may shy away from, though you have always wanted to. Rock it with confidence!! Personally, I like the shawl, it looks do warm and fluffy.
THREE

As you may know, I am a lover of mixing prints. It can look 'mad', but as long as there is something 'relateable' in each piece, then it should work. If not, then it should work too-again, it is all about the confidence! I love the colours and prints in this frock- they all compliment each other. This is an ideal summer dress and with your hair swept away from your face, this outfit says sophisticated beach party. Love.
TWO

Solange never fails to look good. Whether it be prints, colour blocking or elegant dresses, this girl knows how to dress. This dress is perfect on her- similar to the style of Naomi's, that's why I love it- and with this hair!! Yes! Go girl! I perhaps would have seen how this would have looked with some heavy earring to be (somehow) featured. Nevertheless. the rings, clutch and nail colour vamp up the dress even more.
ONE
Ahhhhh Naomi!! Girl, you look a million bucks! This dress is outstanding, I can only image what it looked like in person. It captures the light perfectly. Loving the hair too- but I'm thinking a sharp edge bob would give this look a different edge. I would love to rock this for sure!! I mean, who wouldn't ... just have to make it more 'fuller bust friendly' ... haha!

What do you think? Do you agree with my order?
Until next time,
Sx

BUDAPEST (and video) post coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx