Thursday 3 July 2014

BET Awards: My 10 best dressed.


Last weekend was the BET Awards. After seeing loads of clips of the event- it looked like so much fun. Congrats on all the winners, well deserved. Loved Nikki's Minaj 'shade, but no shade' acceptance speech- it was a stuck record for a while! Haha! The red carpet fashion was so varied- but one thing seen a lot was a lot of cleavage. If you've got it, flaunt it girl! Here's my top top!
TEN
This reminds me of something my mum wore back in the '90s (sorry, random thought). I think it will look much better without the throw over. The graphic pattern is very bold, I really like it- it looks great on the dress. I love the structure of the dress too. Monochrome never fails.
NINE
LOVE the hairstyle. And I also like the dress... to a certain extent! Haha! I would probably wear it but there is something about the top half that is annoying me... I got it! It's those vertical lines, are they needed? Haha! I'm just being picky. Nevertheless, it's a cool dress, interesting take on the classic LBD, eh?!
EIGHT
Keke looks amaze! Love the gold mirror and white combo. I am not sure about the sheer paneling/cut-outs, whatever they are. But girl looks good, so whatever. I love the heels too! Great colour choice. Ooooo, wouldn't a long ponytail look hawt with this dress?? I think so! CONGRATS on your show girl! 
SEVEN
This dress is very cute! Michelle looks so sweet here- great colour on her. It is simple and sweet, with not to complicated cut outs. I like. Plus the split gives it an added sass.
SIX
I'm a lover of fringe ... who isn't? This dress is pretty simple (minus the fringing). The colour looks great on Karrueche, but I would love to see it in a brighter, bolder colour. Love the hair too! Awesome shoe choice too. 
FIVE
You can't disagree with me when I say yellow looks good on dark skin. Am I right? Am I right? This girl looks stunning! Cuts in all the right places for sex appeal and the silver accessories compliment it well. I recently brought a yellow dress (nothing like this number haha ... one day...), looking forward to wearing it in the hot hot sun. When that hot hot sun comes that is! Haha. Love the hairstyle too.
FOUR
I love a good flower print. And this is a good flower print. Kerri always looks radient- before and after pregnancy. I love her style and acting. The dress, with the clutch and heels are a perfect combo. Cute and simple.
THREE
Amber, don't you look classy? This simple, elegant white dress is ace. The gold belt touch is giving it a contemporary feel. Love it. I would wear this to a wedding! Haha! Maybe some studs or statement earrings wouldn't go amiss.
TWO
I love this white suit number on Regina Hall! With the hairstyle too- she is definitely giving me inspirational right now! (Well actually, I thought of a similar outfit to this before the awards show... I've got friends that can vouch for this! Haha). The clutch and heels finish off the outfit nicely. Great job Regina! Looking sophisticated and sexy all at once. 
ONE
Adrienne Bailon has taken the prize this time! It was a close call though! This dress is beautiful! I LOVE the pattern on it and the halterneck style is perfect for the lush summer weather in the States right now. Great accessories choice too- nothing too heavy. I also like the lipstick colour, I'm tempted to try that shade of orange ... Girl you look stunning!

What do you guys think? Agree with my choices?

Until next time,
Sx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. https://bet10bets.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx