Saturday 6 July 2013

The Netherlands- Day Two, Part Two.


I didn't want to make the last post too lengthy, so decided to make a second post for the second day evening's escapades!
Less than a 5 minute walk from our hostel was the beach! Awesome! But, none of us came equip for a swim, plus it was too nippy for such activities, so hey ho!. So the evening was spent at a beach side open restaurant, taking in the views, sunset and having a good old natter with everyone. Oh! And some frolicking on the beach- I mean, how could we not!!

Where we hung out.

Shirt and Skirt- Primark
Shoes- New Look
Sunglasses- Ray.bans
Brassy gold color- Boutique in L.A.

They gave us blankets when it was getting really nippy! How thoughtful!
I must have been thinking I'm on a modelling shoot! Haha!
Excuse the paleness of the legs- its the sand! :D
I LOVE the beach! Do you? :D
Hope you liked the pictures! :D More to come from Holland!! Have you been Den Haag?! What did you think of it?

Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx