Friday 19 July 2013

Primrose Hill


As a continuation from my last post, part of the day was spent in Primrose Hill. Have you been there? It's pretty cool. Go to the top and you will get an epic view of London and all its beauty! We decided to have a picnic and take a break from trailing Camden. 
Outfit wise, I opted for something very light and breezy. We are having such lovely weather, I have to abuse it while it lasts!! The beanie was a semi-mistake to take out, as it was so hot, majority of the time I was just carrying it! Nonetheless, it brought a pop of colour to the outfit- and you know me! I love my colour!









Beanie-eBay
Gilet-F21
Dress-ASOS
Shoes-Office
Pairing the faux-leather gilet with the dress gave the outfit some edge, making it not so innocent and sweet!! Today was the first time I wore this lovely dress from ASOS, after having it for sooooo long. It's such a summer stunner, with its standout crochet detail!! Thinking beach bar! The shoes are from Office. They are really good and great if you love getting height from you footwear at any opportunity like me! They replicate the jelly sandals, which have made a major comeback! Do you remember owning a pair? I do!!  

Sx

2 comments:

  1. you look amazing darling :) and it looks like you had an amazing day.

    Issie xox

    http://issie-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love. Yes it was a nice day chilling and catching up with ma old pals. I need to wear that dress more often! Haha xx

      Delete

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx