Tuesday 12 August 2014

Teen Choice Awards: My 10 best dressed.

This past weekend saw the Teen Choice Award in LA. Boy, did it look fun! Oh to be a teen again... Sorry, I digress. The young celebrities rocked colourful and fun outfits, with co-ords being popular... clearly they are confident folk! Here's my top ten!
TEN
I'm loving Zendaya's new look. Cute and edgy. Matches her dress too! The bow back detail is sweet and it's a cool candy pink colour with classy cut outs. A+ for teen sass! It's oozing from you Zendaya!
NINE
This dress is okay I guess. I'm just loving the colour blocking and the palette. It's very summery and easy going. I reckon a high ponytail would suit this dress best. 
EIGHT
Love this co-ord suit. Chloe looks awesome in it! Great pairing with the barley there sandals too. The red and black, with this blod print are working well together and the simple bandeaux top works just fine! 
SEVEN
I would like to wear this dress in my 40s! Haha! Or now. The miss match of the print is lush! With the black as a backdrop, it's allowing the other colours to pop. Perfect shoe choice too! Picking one colour from the dress. The white stripes also gives it added boldness!! 
SIX
Ahhh this is cute. For some reason I'm thinking graceful swan haha! I love the shape and the colours. I love flower prints too, so all these ingredients are win win!!
FIVE
Kendall! You are looking stunning! This number is white hot! Seriously, girl is looking like she just came off the catwalk. Love! Great hair styling too. It's giving the jumpsuit its moment. The sheer panels mixed it up, which is always a plus.
FOUR
This outfit is simple, yes, but it's in the details. I love the hem and gold detailing of the skirt and the shoes! I have been looking for lace up shoes like this for a while (still on the lookout btw) and these, with this outfit, is just right!!
THREE
Another white hot number! This time, with lace. I love a good two piece, I do. This one is fab, with the heels and lippy. Lace is always sexy and feminine and it's done right here! Looking good Shay! 
TWO
Jordin you look ah-maze-ing! Seriously, your skin with this print...100% ! Haha! I love! The pants are high waisted too! The simple shoes works with this to a T. Perfect hair style choice too.
ONE
I just LOVE this print! I'm a sucker for a good print! This is so unique and cool! I WANT!! Nina looks great! I mean, it looks like a work of art, right?! This picture is not really giving it justice, but regardless, I'm loving it! Great shoes and hairstyle choice too. Is this affordable? If so, gimme gimme gimme! Haha!

What do you think?? Do you agree?

Until next time,
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx