Saturday 23 August 2014

Jump into it.

Jumpsuits are such easy to wear outfits. Don't you think? They may make you look 'odd' or in a adult baby grow, but it's all about how you style it, eh?! This awesome find from Primark (!) is uber comfy!! I love a bit of kahki too- taking me back to my army cadet days. Haha! Paired with these 'flower power' wedges from ASOS, I'm all good to go for the summer. But we all know we never have a 'summer summer', so a coat is essential. I love my multi colour crazy print coat from RI, I wear it too often!
This jumpsuit would also look good with a statement necklace and a high ponytail, and heels!! More of an elegant evening look! 

Jumpsuit- Primark
Wedges- ASOS
Bag- Ted Baker

Until next time,
Sx

2 comments:

  1. I love this girl! you look fab! the shoes and bag yes please

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!! I love wearing this jacket!! xx the weather is coming soon for it again!

      Delete

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx