Friday 2 May 2014

Monotone.

I recently attended a BBQ for a university friend-it was like a mini reunion! It was so great to see everyone again after quite a while! It was a good old catch up! Anyways, outfit wise, I just went for the go-to colours when you feel like you got nothing to wear yet there is a fully stocked wardrobe staring right back at ya! (Don't get me wrong- I'm totally appreciative). Can I just say for myself- how awesomely cute are my flatform jellies. I've been asked numerous times and no, they ain't Juju jellies, I saw them in a shoe store in Westfield and knew I had to have them. I have not seen flatform jellies on anyone before so that was another incentive. Plus, I love anything that gives me height! Win win! Haha!
Black and white with a slash of red never fails...I mean, it's impossible to fail haha!!
Crop top- Primark
Pants- Primark
Fedora- H&M
Jellies- Unze (shop in Westfield)

Photos taken by: Stuart Tingini.


Until next time, 
Sx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx