Monday 7 April 2014

Kapow.

I am a lover of bomber jackets ever since I got this one from Monsoon- I'm on the lookout for others with funky designs. If you spot some, let me know! I love this one because, firstly, it is my favourite colour and, secondly, I love the shine and feel to it. It's different from what I've seen and I always get compliments on it. This dress is from Primark (as mentioned in my Primark haul post) and I love it (again, because it's purple) because it's so comfy and the cut outs makes it awesome. Paired with trainers, I'm looking very sport luxe chic, I say! Love it! Sexy and stylsih ... and comfortable! Haha! But, of course, this dress can easily be rocked with heels. 
Btw, how AWESOME is this backdrop. These pictures were taken in a side street in Camden. Go Camden and explore!! 
I felt obligated to share this picture! Haha! Just reminds me so much of when Bey introduced B.I.C to the world! Right?!
Dress- Primark.
Bomber jacket- Monsoon.
Bag- Ted Baker.
Trainers- Nike.
 Photos by Troy

Until next time,
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx