Sunday 28 September 2014

#LFW

*Apologies for the lateness of this post. As stated in the previous, I was having technical dificulties! Arrggh! But, better late than never, right?!
So, I missed the start of #LFW (I was on holiday- sorry, not sorry), nevertheless, the pictures have been amazing. I managed to catch a presentation at Fashion Scout and the Bloggers Love Fashion Week event on the last couple of days. As always, it was a great experience- great vibe and cool people. Most importantly, the fashion, accompanied with style, was awesome as always! Peep the pictures below!

Quick stop at Somerset House.
With an old mate of mine, Matthew. Check out his fashion label, Pariah Group. Awesome collection!

Beautiful creations at the Le Photographe Womenswear Presentation at Fashion Scout. 


Bloggers Love Fashion Week gifting lounge.
My stunning model sister, Michelle.

We got to the the gifting lounge quite late, so I was unable to visit every stand, and take quality pictures of the actual event

Nevertheless, I got a few goodies that I will let you know about soon!!

Coat- Vintage
Gold jumper- Vintage
Jumpsuit- Primark
Sandals- River Island
Necklace- ASOS
Bag- Ted Baker

Until next time,
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx