Monday 6 May 2013

From Ghana, With Love.




Top- New Look
Pants- Ghana
Shoes- ASOS
Just a quick one- again. I went to Portobello Road, West Road, with my friends the other day. We met for desert and jams (music haha), have not seen each other since my birthday do. Anyways, we went for the evening so no lovely market stall shots to show you- next time. I opted for these pants my mother got me whilst she was in Ghana. I've had them for about 3 years and I've only worn them twice- shame on me. So comfortable and I love them! Decided to show some skin too. I'm embracing my body more- and I suggest you do the same- work on what you want to improve, if there's anything- as that's the only option- WORK!

Hope revision is going well. Until next time!

Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx