Tuesday 23 December 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Just a quick one before Christmas guys... this year has been hectic, as I'm sure it has been for everyone. Law school is done for the year (it ended beautifully with food, drinks and cocktails at '21' in Covent Garden- but not before some exams!) and I got to have fun at my friend's Christmas Jumper dinner party over the weekend. It was a chilled, nice evening of fun and delicious food- Aisha can cook!! And bake! All the food was prepared by her (beautiful chic in the middle)! ... the salmon was divine girl!
Lulu and her AWESOME jumper. Check her out at her blog
Succulent watermelon and lemon glazed chicken. Yum.
 
Matilda cake! Haha.

I hope you all have a blessed MERRY CHRISTMAS with your family and loved ones!

Until next time,
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx